Wedding Wednesday: Best of Etsy: Bridesmaid Gifts

Here are a few fun handmade gift ideas from Etsy to surprise your bridesmaids with a special "thank you"for all that they contribute to your big day. I always love receiving jewelry that can be worn on the big day and then remind me every time I wear it of the friend who gave it to me. Personalized or monogramed gifts are also unique and meaningful. Check out some of my favorites below:
Personalized cosmetic bags (Jenny got me something like this when I was in her wedding and I still use it!) These and these are also really cute and whimsical. 
Picture frame with an old photo of the two of you, maybe from way back when you first became friends.  This would also be perfect to display the photos of you and each bridesmaid at the wedding or rehearsal dinner. 
Personalized hangers, great for pictures too!
Gold and Swarovski crystal earrings, can't go wrong with these simple, lovely earrings which are perfect for the wedding and guaranteed to be worn many times again.
Sassy print they can put up at home (this would be cute as decor and then gifted after the wedding too)
Vintage inspired handmade clutches (I want one of these!)
Gold and pearl initial necklaces 
Cards to write a nice note thanking them for all the hard work, emotional support and loving advice (and $!) they gave to your big day.

8 comments

  1. I love all of these! Monogrammed items are always a great choice, and I would love to get one of those pretty clutches up there! But I love getting jewelry for weddings too :)

    Thanks again for linking up my dear!

    xoxo,
    Joelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to have stumbled upon this post...thank you so much for including my Personalized Bridesmaid Clutches in this lovely roundup!

    I also loved seeing your weekend in Oregon post...we live in Portland and love wind country :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. An elegant bridesmaid gifts a nice to show-up on engagement presents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The crystal earring in the blog looks pretty..Good collections of wedding gifts.Keep good work and update more things in the blog.

    custom bobblehead

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are all such great and thoughtful gifts! I laughed at your comment about the marriage day gift exchange, I recently mentioned that to my fiance and he refused to believe "it could be a thing.I seriously just love your necklace in those bridal photos. you create me wish i had worn one. it's perfect!!!! I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.A fantastic presentation. Very open and informative.You have beautifully presented your thought in this blog post. Wedding Gifts

    ReplyDelete
  6. These spa gift idea would be a perfect well they can be put in a surprise gift boxes instead of a transparent container.

    centennial food gift

    ReplyDelete