What to Watch This Summer

Since most of our favorite shows are coming to an end for the year it's time to check out what's new for summer! I'm excited for the premiers a few shows, new and returning, especially since the rainy weather has returned with a vengeance here in Seattle.


I've never watched a full season of So You Think You Can Dance before but this preview got me thinking there's a first summer for everything, looks pretty good!


I'm really looking forward to Hemingway & Gelhorn, a miniseries on HBO about the relationship between journalist Martha Gelhorn and writer Earnest Hemingway in the 1930's. Check out the preview below, looks so good!

Sherlock is back! I loved the first season (my review here) and can't wait to see what BBC has up it's sleeve for season two.
The History Channel looks to have cooked up something good with Hatfields & McCoys, a new miniseries staring Bill Paxton and Kevin Costner in the famous American feud. Love the music in this preview.

I'm also going to give Bravo's new cooking show, Around the World in 80 Plates a shot and Patrick and I will be watching Suits together. 


What will you be watching this summer?







1 comment