Friday Roundup







I hope you have a wonderful weekend cuddling with the ones you love!

The photo above was taken by my friend Johnny of Mazagran Photo in Guatemala. It makes me happy.

Check out the summer mix I'll be listening to on repeat well into September.

"Everybody poops, even competing athletes". Yep. You read that right. Check out the full piece on ESPN if you'd like, but the excerpt on Kottke was enough for me!

Have you seen this elaborate proposal?

Unusual homes.

Game of Thrones stars out of their makeup and costumes. You can definitely see why the hair, makeup and costume departments were nominated for Emmys.

Start summer off right with 20 Tips for a higher metabolism.

What Kate Wore...one of my current favorite blogs. Find out what the Duchess of Cambridge wore and where to get it for yourself.

I made this for lunch the other day and it is amazing! Whoever thought sweet potato and kale belonged on a pizza? I promise, they do.

Did you know that there's an app to stop junk mail? I learned about it in Apartment Therapy's article aptly titled "How Not to Be a Hoarder".

This is such a cute idea that bookworms anywhere would love.

Also, one more of Johnny's monkey photos for you...

No comments