Friday Roundup


Hey! How was your week? I hope it was less crazy than mine. If you're in Seattle, come join me here  tonight. 80's music+good cause. What more do you need?  Wherever you are, I hope you have a relaxing weekend.

For a really wonderful weekend, maybe try some of these great wines for $20 or less. 

Paintings on pennies. So amazingly tiny.

One of Teresa's favorite Irish designers, Orla Kiely, teamed up with Method to bring us super stylish soap.

I really want to try this homemade kombucha recipe. Not gonna lie, I'm slightly afraid I might grow some mutant form of bacteria and kill myself.

Super cute hula dancing Duke & Duchess.

One of my goals in life is this, but alas, my hair is highlighted and never long enough.

Actor's opinions on what they'd do if they didn't act. Not all the answers are boring either. Natalie Portman claims she'd be an action figure, really.

There was a contest. For best word ever. This is the winner.  I was rooting for kerfuffle...

Oh wait, and then there is the Les Miserable extended preview. We are very excited to see the movie!

Photo taken in Iceland by my good friend Johnny of Mazagran Photography.

2 comments

  1. I'm coming to the Med25 event tonight.. see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for Les Miserables it's not even funny. Xmas day can't come soon enough.

    ReplyDelete