Friday Roundup


Christmas is getting closer! My birthday is next week! This is my favorite time of winter. I'll be spending the weekend working away so I'll be able to relax and enjoy my birthday and then Christmas. The ups and downs of being self-employed...I hope you have a wonderful weekend, full of parties, eggnog and holiday cheer.

Holiday movie recommendation: The Shop Around the Corner (pictured above) Have you seen it? It stars Jimmy Stewart and Margret Sullavan. This is the movie You've Got Mail is loosely based on. It's super cute and free on Amazon Prime streaming right now. Image above via.

Christmas Traditions in Seattle

I happened to stumble across a website of avocado recipes. I want to try all of them.

Crispy Lemon Zest from Lovely Little Things

DIY Ornaments & DIY Stalkings

Tips on tipping for the holidays

Law & Order tally for Jason, who's watched every episode.

Give the gift of Ryan Lochte this holiday season.

Fatherly advice from Frank Sinatra.

No comments