Friday Roundup

Hooray for long weekends! I am so looking forward to three days off in a row. Jenny and I are taking a ferry to Bremerton tomorrow to visit a dear friend and her adorable baby, Amelia. I am looking forward to getting out of the city, being on the water and spending time with dear friends.

Whatever your plans are for the weekend, enjoy! Here are some links to get us started:

Did you see Leonard win the Teen Jeopardy tournament? Epic.

I want to eat this RIGHT NOW.

Presidential fist bump.

These Downton Abbey FB recaps are my favorite. Hilarious.

Blog inspiration.

85 health snack ideas for kids and adults.

Beautiful interview, well worth three minutes of your time.

Might need to try this lovely hairdo over the long weekend.

Glamour's crazy cat party. How do you get an invite to this??

Great tips for merging styles when moving in together or getting started on a nursery from AP.

Stunning video from Namibia.

Love this lookbook. Makes me want to move to Marrakesh.

Fascinating article detailing how relaxation actually leads to productivity.

(image)



2 comments

  1. Thanks so much for sharing my blog inspiration! Have a great weekend!! xo

    ReplyDelete