Friday Roundup

Happy Friday! Any fun plans for the weekend? I'm hopping on a train to spend the weekend in Portland with Patrick. We got a great deal to stay at this hotel which I've been dreaming about for a while and we'll try out this sky-high restaurant on Saturday night. Bridgetown here I come!

Here are a few links to kick us off:

Okay I know I'm a little behind the times but this is hilarious.

Handy guide to how to keep indoor plants alive.

Amazing staircases.

If you watch Girls this is an interesting read.

Totally want to stay in all of these hotels.

Need one of these for Seattle. What paper should it be made out of? Coffee cups?

What?! A shirt made out of the same fabric I used for Kenedee's quilt!

How it felt to watch season three of Downton Abbey. (Spoilers!)

Will you watch the Oscars this weekend? Interactive cheat sheet for the big night, 13 stars first Oscar dresses (wow!), and viral video Oscars.

(Image of Humphrey Bogart and Claire Trevor at the 24th Academy Awards in 1954.)

1 comment