Friday Roundup


Hello! Did you have a good week? I had an interesting week, to say the least. Jason and I are working on a music video and have been all over the place. I'll be sharing more about that later. For now, it's Friday and I'm home and looking forward to being in Seattle for the next 10 days and hopefully catching up on sleep and laundry. And now, some fun from around the web to take you into the weekend...

What Destiny's Child would look like with the other Michelle Williams

Seattle has more cats than dogs and more dogs than kids.  Basically, we like our pets in the northwest.

A little history lesson about thongs...

"Call Me Maybe" Jeopardy

What could possibly be cuter than a cat? THIS!!!

Remember this post with the petition for survivor bras? Victoria's Secret listened! 

V-Day DIY

Teresa and Patrick are excited for this beer hall to open.

Downton Abbey stars in normal clothes

What I'll be baking this weekend, if I can muster up the energy.

Tamagotchi for your phone!

A slideshow of amazing photos rightfully titled "Overloaded"

Oh, and the Sasquatch lineup was announced. Anyone manage to get tickets before it sold out?

No comments