How do you get your daily dose of blogs?


I arrived home from Mexico last night to discover the grim news that Google has decided to retire their "Reader" feature! Google Reader has always been my main mode of blog consumption and, although it's by no means perfect, I'm sad to see it go.

Which leads me to the big question, how to read all my favorite blogs now?! I'd love to hear what websites you use to read your daily favorites. I've heard good things about both Feedly and Bloglovin, any thoughts?

PS. Photos (including baby bump!) of Mexico coming tomorrow!







(Image)

5 comments

  1. I read blogs on my iPhone a lot. I'm looking for a reader that's great online and has a great app or mobile version. I wonder if this exists!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just converted to feedly. It's organized very similarly to google reader, and you can transfer all your GR data in 10 seconds. Plus it has the "J" scroll down and "K" scroll up feature which I love on GR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Michelle! I just made the switch to Feedly and am loving the layout already!

      Delete
    2. Loving Feedly! Thanks Michelle~

      Delete