Calm in Chaos


What do you do when you're stressed out? How do you find calm? 

Life lately has been a little crazy for Jason and me. The music video we've been working on for months comes out on Wednesday. I'm so excited for you all to see it, and nervous too. I hope everyone likes it!  It will be nice to finally get to talk in less vague terms about what I've been doing all winter. 

Then, on Sunday, Jason and I board a plane to Adidas Abba, Ethiopia for 10 days in Africa. In between now and then, oh my goodness- work deadlines, a couple of photo shoots, projects to finish and of course the packing of long skirts and camera gear. I'm sure there are other things I'm forgetting too and all of this is being done with a severe lack of sleep. 

Anyway, enough to stress me out, which I hate, because I want to be enjoying all of this! So, back to my question, what do YOU do when you're stressed out? 

My current coping methods include:
Also, I have to add, after the craziness of what happened in Boston yesterday, I feel like all of my concerns are trivial...I hope you all are safe today and loving and appreciating life and everyone around you. 


Image via @nicadenau



1 comment

  1. Ethiopia, what an adventure! Please post pics. Have a safe journey.

    ReplyDelete