Karama Africa


Jason and I are in Africa! We're currently in Ethiopia, then headed to Tanzania's mainland and then the island of Zanzibar to shoot for Karama. I hosted a party selling Karama and Noonday fair trade gifts before Christmas last year and really fell in love with their products and the way they are produced. Karama offers a variety of jewelry, scarves and other gifts made by artisans from all over Africa. Naturally I was thrilled when they asked us to come take pictures for them. 

Karama is the Arabic word for dignity. Learn more about Karama's mission here.  

I've scheduled posts for this week including a couple of guest posts! We'll be traveling around a bunch and I'm not sure how much internet access I'll have. Of course you'll be inundated with photos and stories from the trip when I return. 

Image Neema's Crafts via Karama

No comments