Summer Reading #2: Boarding Schools and Summer Camps


I've already put a pretty good dent into my summer reading list and managed to add a few more books along the way.

An interesting theme I seem to be stuck on currently: boarding schools and summer camps. Both were dreams as a child. The camp desire was definitely influenced by this music video, this TV show and of course, this movie. There was something thrilling about being away from your parents for that long, same with boarding school because of the seeming lack of adult supervision. Freedom. Not that I didn't love my parents :) 

Read: 
Currently Reading:



To Read: 
Sleepaway-a collection of essays on camp from David Sedaris, Margaret Atwood and more. 

Any other good one's I've missed? I'm always looking for book recommendations!


No comments