Seattle Spotlight: The Fainting Goat Gelato


Possibly my favorite food as I wait for baby to arrive (two days late and counting) in this summer heat is GELATO. I can't get enough of it and we have a quite a few great gelaterias to choose from in Seattle. My favorite is just 8 blocks from my house (is this a good thing? I can't decide) in Wallingford and has the fun name, The Fainting Goat Gelato. My favorite part about ordering is that even a size small includes two flavors. The FG uses only organic milk and high quality ingredients and has a rotating selection of flavors-- including half a dozen delicious dairy-free sorbets. I'm addicted. Anyone want to grab a gelato this week? Until baby makes his arrival my schedule is wide open!

1 comment

  1. I've never been but only heard great things, maybe I need to indulge for the baby!

    ReplyDelete