Jenny's Favorites: November Addition




Here are the things that have kept me amused, happy, clean and well through the month of November, while living on a tour bus.

1. I've been wearing this TNA hoodie from Aritzia practically every other day on the tour. It works really great to layer under a jacket.

2. When I do get a night off of the bus, it's fun to take a nice bath with this amazing natural soap, made by women in Zanzibar.

3. I sent my mom Nunu Chocolates for her birthday, made in Brooklyn.

4. I've been carrying a yellow Moleskine notebook to encourage myself to journal the old fashioned way.

5. A couple of people on tour swear by Wellness Formula vitamin supplements  and introduced me to them when I was starting to feel like I was catching a cold. Perfect for making it through cold season, especially if you're living in close quarters. 


6. I've been on a 90's nostalgia kick and bought myself a scrunchie. I'd forgotten how awesome they are.

7. I can't stop listening to Youth Lagoon, if you watched our latest tour video, you'll recognize the song "17" as the one near the end that you'll be humming the rest of the day. Love love love this. 

8. BOOKS!
This month I finally got around to Gone Girl, I have to admit, I was putting it off because whenever I hear "thriller" I think it's going to give me nightmares, not the case with this, it's definitely physiological and is a perfect airplane/tour bus read.

When We Were on Fire is a wonderfully honest memoir about surviving 1990's Christian culture. If you ever wore a WWJD bracelet, you might relate. This one really resonated with me.

I'm half way through the mystery The Cuckoo's Calling (by JK Rawling's alter ego Robert Galbraith) and really enjoying it thus far.

9. Josie Maran Bear Naked Wipes- I wouldn't recommend face wipes over washing your face, but they are great for lazy nights or if you've attempted to wash your face on a bus in stop-and-go traffic only to come out of the bathroom with wet pants and bruises on your forehead from ramming the mirror.

10. Shout out to my wonderful mother in law who knew that kitty slippers would be the perfect way to make a tour bus more homey for me.

No comments