HOME! ( and Christmas Music)

I am home! 

I no longer sleep in a bunk bumping across the country at 60mph. I'm thrilled to be back in my wonderful Tempur-Pedic with Jason and two cats who have decided that sleeping on top of me is the only way to insure I won't ever leave them again. 

Despite being home, the tour isn't quite over. We have three Seattle shows to go. I sort of feel like I'm in limbo between tour and home which has helped me to put off all of the things that I REALLY should be doing- unpacking, laundry, opening mail, Christmas shopping, paying bills, etc. 

BUT, I'm really starting to get in the Christmas spirit. Hopefully we'll be able to get a tree in the next few days. For now, it's Christmas music and maybe an eggnog latte. 



PS. If you need some holiday cheer, check out my Christmas mixes from last year: 












No comments