Jenny's Favorites: December Edition



Here are the things that I have enjoyed throughout a very busy month of transitioning back from a tour bus to home, my birthday and Christmas!

1. My skin gets terribly dry in the winter and Lush's Ultrabland cleanser has been helping so much. It's made of almond oil, beeswax and other moisturizing natural ingredients. It's amazing. 

2. For my birthday, I was given Lily and Laura beaded bracelets, made by women in Nepal. They are a great pop of color for the blah winter months. 

3. I've been keeping warm with a Karama scarf, made by artisans in Ethiopia. 

4. After a couple of weeks being home, I finally managed to finish unpacking my Cuyana Weekender bag.This was one of my best purchases in preparing for tour. I had it with me daily into venues or hotels, it was just the right size to hold everything I needed. 

5. For my birthday, Teresa treated me to a manicure and pedicure at Julep. We both went with reds, perfectly festive for Christmas. 

6.  After listening to Christmas music all month, I've finally turned it off and turned on The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill on repeat. I'll never get tired of this album. 

7. I haven't had a ton of time for reading this month, so Dear Life: Stories, by Alice Munro has been perfect for me to pick up in spare moments. It's a collection of short stories. 

8. I can't stop thinking about the amazing food we ate at Canlis for my birthday, yummy. 

Here's to the New Year and all the new wonderful things out there to discover!

No comments