On the Road, pt. 3


A lot has happened in the last few weeks of tour, we spent a week in New York, made it down the east coast, all the way to Florida and completely across the country to California, but here are a couple of highlights... 


I finally got to visit New Orleans, a city that's been on my list to see for a long time. We were there pretty briefly, it was very rainy and I spent most of the time doing work on the bus, but I still managed to get some gumbo, jambalaya, make it to Cafe du Monde and briefly walk around Canal Street.


In Houston, JJ Watt gave us a tour of the Houston Texan's stadium and locker rooms.


In New York, we were wowed by our very own Mary Lambert at Subculture.


I got to spend Thanksgiving with my good friend Chelsea in Houston and then finished out the night bowling with Jason, Ryan and Jackie.



I sort of cheated and actually went home for a few days that we had off this week. It was so nice to see my cats and sleep in my own bed and of course, get a lot of needed work done.  Between that little taste of home and seeing everyone posting their Christmas trees on Instagram, I'm feeling pretty ready to decorate one for myself. 



No comments