Wedding Wednesday: Laura and Alex's Grammy Wedding!

As promised, here are a few more pictures of our memorable trip to California last weekend. It was Myles' first time on a plane and he did great on the way down there (not so much on the way back, poor buddy). Patrick and I hit Santa Monica Beach on Saturday and got to soak up some sun. It was Myles' first time at the beach too! He loved the feeling of the sand beneath his toes but wasn't so excited about the sound of the crashing waves. 
On Sunday morning I got to go to the hair salon and get my hair blown out...heaven!! I first did this for Jenny's birthday in December and I'm officially addicted. 
My parent's, Patrick and I headed over Staples center together in the afternoon (everyone else went early for rehearsals or pre-Grammy shows). Our seats were up in the rafters but we enjoyed every minute of the concerts, awards ceremony (congratulations Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and team on their FOUR Grammys!), and celebrity spotting. We were seated next to Lorde's family which was pretty fun. I wore this dress from Nordstrom which I LOVED, fit like a glove and was super comfortable. My jewelry was from Forever 21. :)

Watching Laura and Alex get married by Queen Latifah was an incredible experience. Next week we'll post more pictures of the wedding and interview Laura about what it was like. Congratulations to the gorgeous bride and groom!
Here are a few pictures of us at the after party/wedding reception. We had a great time partying with the whole team (including Jenny and Jason and their parents!) and celebrating the Grammy wins and newlyweds. More pictures and stories from Jenny coming in a bit!
And finally, one of my favorite pics of all time, the morning after the Grammy's...



2 comments

  1. What a once in a lifetime kind of experience - how cool!! Myles' picture reading the paper is perfection, adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting for them what an experience!!

    ReplyDelete