Stitch Fix Box #2




My second Stitch Fix box arrived in the mail last week and I have to say they did an awesome job of listening to my feedback on the first box and customizing this one to fit my taste more accurately. When I opened the box I was excited about the colors and cuts of what I saw. Sadly, two of my favorite items just didn't quite fit so I had to send them back. With my feedback from this box I'm hoping my third box will hit it out of the park with style AND fit. 

COLIBRI SOLID TAB SLEEVE BLOUSE $48: Love the color and fit of this top, wore it the next day to work. KEPT

MICKEY JEWELED COLLAR PEPLUM TOP $48 -  I liked the idea of this top a lot but when I actually tried it on the peplum just didn't quite hit my hips right. I debated about this one but returned it in the end. 

KARSON TEXTURED PENCIL SKIRT $58 - When I opened the box I was super excited about this skirt, love the fabric and color. Unfortunately, I literally couldn't get it over my thighs it was so small. The tag said S but it seemed more like an XXS to me. Had to return. 

YUSUF EMBELLISHED SHOULDER STRIPED TOP $58 - This was my least favorite item in the box, it fit well but I just wasn't into the shoulder pads/bejeweling. Sent back. 

ABANA ANKLE LENGTH SKINNY JEAN $148 -  I upped the price point in my profile for pants after my last box and was really pleased with what they chose. I liked the quality, color, and stretchiness of these jeans. Sadly, I needed one size smaller. Hoping they will send me them in a smaller size in my next box! RETURNED




No comments