30/30 Project Update

Hi everyone! I just wanted to quickly say thank you to all of you who have supported the 30/30 Project that I wrote about a couple of weeks back. The campaign has raised $134,000 so far! That's enough to fully fund a healthcare center in the Neno District of Malawi and well on the way to funding a clinic in Kangundo, Kenya! The Indigogo campaign page will be up and running until next Wednesday May 21st so if you haven't donated yet please consider helping with this important clinic.

Tonight is the Construction for Change benefit event which will feature a gallery of Jenny and Jason's photos from their recent trip to Malawi. I am looking forward to seeing them and hearing from my amazing mom who is the keynote speaker!

Also, as you can see, Ryan and my mom met Anderson Cooper on Monday! Check out their segment on Friday's episode of Anderson Cooper 360.

1 comment