Spectacle: The Music Video


I'm in a museum.

Really.

Spectacle: The Music Video, a traveling exhibit opened at the EMP in Seattle this past weekend, it'll be there through January if you'd like to go see my face- I mean, if you'd like to see the exhibit :).

While the rest of the show has been traveling, at each stop they feature a local artist, hence a section featuring the videos of Macklemore & Ryan Lewis in Seattle. I'm thrilled to have been included in a video reel of interviews along with many of the talented people I've worked with in the Macklemore & Ryan Lewis camp over the years.

If you grew up watching MTV, this exhibit is for you. I was absolutely honored to have something I worked on featured alongside some of my all-time favorite videos. But overall, the thing I loved the most was how music videos were getting their due and being appreciated as art.

Here I am at the opening along with my fellow "Can't Hold Us" producers, Honna Kimmerer and Tricia Davis.



No comments