DIYing Things...


Our summer has kicked into gear with weddings, a music video and a bunch of other photo and video projects in various stages. And, the best part MY SISTER IS HOME! I love having little projects going on as a way to find calm in all the chaos around me and I love getting to do projects with my sister! I'm hoping she'll teach me to sew while she's home for her summer vacation. For now, here are the projects I have in the works...

I just picked up this Goldfinch Kombucha kit from Whole Foods. Pray that I don't poison myself or others with it. This is a great DIY for a busy person, you just add water and forget about it for a couple of weeks.

I'm gathering fabric to make this rag rug. I think I'll be using a combination of old sheets and fabric from Africa. It looks like crocheting with rags while listening to audiobooks will be my happy place this summer.

Free People just posted this DIY on growing your own food with leftover scraps. I'm about to try a few of these. My gardening is never very successful, so here's a risk free way to try some new things.












No comments