Wedding Wednesday: RELAX


The invitations are sent, the decor is set, the schedule is made, now what?

The best advice I can give you for the weeks leading up to your wedding, is to carve sometime out for yourself and just be.

I spent those last few weeks reading Harry Potter. Really! It took my mind off of the wedding and helped me to escape into another world, giving me a much needed break from stressing out about minor details.

How do you escape? For me, reading novels as well as prayer/meditation and yoga are some of my favorite ways take a break from the world. Also, marathons of The Office on Netflix while cuddling my cat works too.

If your big day is right around the corner, check out my posts on Sunset PhotosLast Minute Advice, and Wedding Day Tips & Tricks.

Photo of me by Ryan Lewis


No comments