I'm Back!




Hello! How is everyone doing?? I took a bit of an unplanned blogging break the past couple of weeks while we were out in Idaho vacationing with my family. We usually have some sort of internet at the cabin but this year we had to go to the resort to get Wifi so it was a much needed technology fast for me! My phone didn't even work at most places on the lake, it was actually pretty awesome. 

We had a wonderful time at Priest Lake soaking up the sunshine, swimming, boating, eating lots of yummy food, and huckleberry picking. I'm still getting some photos together but I love the one up above of Mylo playing with the Nerf football in the lake. He loved being in the water and the cold temperature didn't seem to bother him at all. 

Hope everyone is enjoying these last couple of weeks of summer!

1 comment

  1. We were at Priest about a month ago! My parents' cabin is maybe a mile from the Verizon tower so we'd go between LTE and absolutely nothing depending on what side of the road we were on. Going off the grid (sort of) is nice though. Love that place and wish I could be there more frequently.

    ReplyDelete