Loving My YSL Lip Stain


One of my favorite products of late is my YSL Glossy Stain. I bought it in color 27, Peche Cerra-Cola, which is a coraly pink and I've been wearing it all summer. It is amazing in that it is meant to stay on for eight hours! I find I really only need to reapply every three or so which is very impressive to me. A bunch of us wore it a my friend Tracy's wedding and it was great because we didn't have much time for makeup reapplication. The key is to apply it, press your lips together, then not press them together again -- which is a lot harder than it sounds but really makes it last! Highly recommend.


1 comment

  1. I love this stuff too! I have a raspberry-ish color that I wore to the Grammys. It's perfect for someone like me who usually only wears clear gloss and hates feeling like I'm smudging a color all over everything.

    ReplyDelete