Twins Baby Shower!



A couple of weeks ago I had the pleasure of helping to throw a baby shower for my dear friends Brittany and Victor who are expecting a baby boy AND girl in November! I wish I would have gotten better photos but this is what I have. Our friend Danielle had the brilliant idea of bringing in the brightly colored cribs to serve as the center of the party. We tied balloons to them and filled them with all of the gifts. I can't wait to see the finished nursery, love these colors (you may recognize that poppy color from Mylo's room!). 

Congratulations Brittany and Victor! And big thanks to Danielle and Alicia of Fetes on Fetes for helping to design another beautiful party. 









2 comments

  1. Thank you so much for the beautiful shower, T!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing photographs here. I also had a surprise baby shower hosted by my sister at my favorite venue NYC. It was truly a fantastic day for me and everyone enjoyed so much. I won’t forget it for rest of my life.

    ReplyDelete