Friday Roundup


Happy Weekend! I've been looking forward to this one for awhile. I'm spending my Friday finishing up some work and packing a suitcase and taking off on a sister adventure. I'm meeting my sister, Stephanie, in South Korea and we're jumping on a flight to Bali. I'm really excited. I haven't seen my sister in months. I'm also looking forward to unplugging for a bit. Apart from sending the essential "we're still alive" emails, I plan on pretending I live in a pre-internet/cell phone world for a week. I've scheduled a few posts while I'm out. Fun stories and photos to come!

I'm looking forward to long flights and beach reading. Oddly enough, I'm leaving Seattle taking a book set in Seattle and a book by a Seattle author.

Check out this Parks & Rec themed wedding shoot...someone please do this for real. I want to shoot it!

James Blunt's apology

Love this ring

Incredibly impressed by this guy, a Rwandan orphan now a freshman at Harvard.

Once again, Jennifer Garner is awesome.

Wondering what to be for Halloween? Take this quiz to find out! (Teresa got Hipster, I got Cat)

This Downton parody looks hilarious.

Oops!

This would make a wonderfully welcome Halloween prank.

Marcel the Shell is baaaaaaaaack! 


Also, the photo above is a coffee shop in Korea! 










No comments