Friday Roundup

What do you think of my rooster? I got him to look back at me as he was nonchalantly chillin' on his front stoop in Ubud.

I hope you liked my photos of Bali and reliving my trip with me, I have a few more things to post next week, including telling you about my time in Korea.

I'm back in the swing of things at home. My life mainly consists of working on wedding albums, which has given me a wealth of ideas for Wedding Wednesday posts, attempting to cook meals and be inspired in the kitchen, which I also want to post about AND beginning to Christmas shop, and again, lots of things to post about with that as I'm aiming to do most of my shopping through small businesses and companies who sell fair trade products, in part I've been inspired by the gifts that support The 30/30 Project, more to come on that later.

For now, here are some interesting things I've stumbled on this week...

Cheers to that town in Germany that pulled a prank on Neo-Nazis and raised money for charity!

Sleepless in Seattle has a new meaning and a great cause.

The professional cuddler, I don't know why this story is endlessly interesting to me. 

Some cuteness from all the way from the Arctic Circle

This month marks the 25th anniversary of The Little Mermaid, a huge part of my childhood. I named my dog Ariel :)

It might be my year to try again at knitting, perhaps arm knitting this time, this tutorial looks good and fairly easy.

If you're in Seattle, you can shop Black Friday sales a week early in Fremont today! 

The history of macaroni & cheese along with Martha Stewart's perfect recipe, I might have to try her version to see how it compares to my favorite aka the world's best :)

Adnan's family breaks their silence and the saga of Serial continues...

My iron broke (a year ago, and I haven't bothered to get a new one) so this tip is right up my ally.







No comments