Friday Roundup


Hello! How are those New Years Resolutions coming? Are you getting things done or just cuddling up to get through these cold days?

I feel like we have too many things happening at once right now. A handful of work projects are being juggled, and then there's our basement, in complete disarray as we redo the bathroom, which seems to have created a chain reaction leading to an entire reorganization of our house.

But I can't complain, I'm getting things done as per my resolution. And even though being in the middle of this is more chaotic than even I am used to, the end is in sight and it involves fluffy towels and organized storage.

Jason's birthday was this week,  and then the rest of my time was spent on Houzz looking at thousands of photos of bathrooms.

I hope you have a lovely weekend!


I didn't catch the Golden Globes, but still enjoyed these fun photos. 

Simple tips for beating the winter blues.

Boyhood Meets World! 

Finland, I want to go to you.

High school, 1969

Where to stream this years Oscar nominated documentaries.

Here's how to boost your confidence...

I'm looking forward to the release of this new album.


photo

No comments