Friday Roundup


Well, if you're from Seattle, it's a big weekend. I'm looking forward to watching the Superbowl with friends...I'll be cheering for my home team, although, I have to say, I'm usually one of those people who are more into the commercials :) I hope you have a lovely weekend wherever you are!

This 90 year old Kenyan woman is pursuing her elementary school education along side her great great grandchildren. Beautiful story.

NPR's favorite songs of the moment

If it weren't for a blizzard, we might still be wearing petticoats! 

"Replacement Suns"

This bag

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who can still sing the theme song from Full House!

I've been listening to this podcast all week.

Crazy tip to keep your guacamole green overnight.


Photo by Jason at the NFC Championship. He ended up in the middle of things at the end of the game :)  Here's what he was shooting. 

1 comment

  1. Thank you for this information, I think it will be useful for me in the future.
    Why pay for essays?

    ReplyDelete