Week 2: Questions!



Time for the second round of our questions! Here are last weeks questions from Jenny and my answers if you are interested. I'm borrowing mine this week from that awesome Modern Love column I mentioned a couple of weeks ago. (ps. did you see the hilarious follow up in the New Yorker?)


If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?

I wish I had more energy. I’ve always been a fairly low-energy person who needs tons of sleep and gets sick easily if I get overly busy. I wish I was one of those people who actually gain energy by doing more and more. I have a lot of ideas and aspirations but just getting through my daily routine is an accomplishment.

Also, I’d love to be musical in some way, I can’t sing or play any instruments.

What do you value most in a friendship?

Confidentiality. I want to know that when I tell somebody something they aren’t going to go blab it all over the place. Despite the fact that my main hobby is blogging, I’m actually a fairly private person and it takes a lot for me to open up to someone. A friend that can keep a secret is priceless and rare.



These days I also value someone that actually finds what I say interesting. My life is currently a series of mundane details about child rearing, a desk/office job, and watching a lot of TV. It’s fun to find a friend who has some of these things in common and actually finds it INTERESTING to listen to these details of my life (which would not make a good book or TV show!). 

No comments