Friday Roundup


Happy Valentine's weekend! It's been a very busy week in the lives of Jenny and Jason and we have a bit of a lull before things get crazy again so our weekend plans include curling up with Molly Moon and Theo, catching up on some work and some tv shows and trying to curb an oncoming cold...thrilling, I know. I hope you're weekend is filled with the ones you love.

If you're in the mood for a romantic comedy, Teresa and I really enjoyed watching What If a few weeks ago.

Beautiful Tiny House

Penguins in sweaters!

How to really be a friend to someone going through a hard time.

Styled by a 3 year old...

A creative and adorable Valentine's Day gift

DIY flower arranging tips

This is the movie I want to see this weekend...

Spring trends: Sunglasses & Muumuus! 


Image via Best Movie Kisses

1 comment

  1. Honestly, Molly Moon and Theo sounds like a pretty spectacular weekend from my standpoint! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete