Week #3: Answers





Thank for the great questions this week Jenny!

What do you do to cheer yourself up?
 
Besides the normal stuff: baths, wine, chocolate, Netflix… I like to have something fun to look forward to. We love traveling so this is usually a trip of some sort. It doesn’t have to be a big one, even a weekend in Cannon Beach or the San Juan's is something that I enjoy planning and it gives me something fun to think about during weeks like this one when it’s pouring rain and dark before I leave work.

My quick trick for getting in a better mood is smiling, even if it’s forced at first. I read once that smiling/laughing is proven to alter the brain responses to stress and even releases endorphins that act as a natural pain reliever.  So if I’m in a bad mood I’ll Google funny videos or meme’s just to get me to smile and laugh.

If you were stranded on a desert island, which 5 movies would you want to have with you? 

These are the five movies (okay, there are two trilogies in there) that I could watch over and over and over.

Bourne Identity
Lord of the Rings
Pride and Prejudice
Little Women
When Harry Met Sally

No comments