Friday Roundup

Happy Friday! You aren't going to believe it but we got ANOTHER round of sickness this week. Mylo and I were knocked out by a 24 hour stomach flu, I'm just emerging and trying to keep solid foods down. Can we please get healthy?? I'm starting to read about essential oils because we need to be more proactive about keep these bugs out of our house. If anyone has tips or insight please share! 
Here's to the beautiful weekend ahead, I'll be airing out my house and soaking up some vitamin D. 
This looks delicious and healthy and exactly what I need in my life right now. 
I thought this was a lovely and powerful article about from Modern Love. 
Frida Kahlo's beautiful wardrobe revealed.
What kids eat for school lunch in France. Wow. 
This 2016 TV Schedule Poem made me laugh. 

Love Jimmy Kimmel.

Important article if you love mani/pedi's like me.  

This Canadian destination is at the top of my local wanderlust list, an I don't even surf. Also, yes please, trains are the best. 

Why Anne Lamott hates Mother's Day

Yes, I'm a nerd and I love this

Six Seattle playgrounds with good lunch restaurants nearby! 



1 comment

  1. I've been thinking of trying out essential oils myself - thus far I've purchased peppermint, lavender, and on guard from do terra, but I only really use lavender consistently. I feel like I'll overdo it or something. Please post what new info you learn!

    ReplyDelete