Friday Roundup









It feels good to be back on the blog! I hope you all had a lovely week. I'm still catching up on laundry, work, etc. So many things to do. Looking forward to a lovely wedding this weekend and hopefully enjoying some time in the sun too. I've been wanting to do something really summery, like paddle boarding, or making s'mores in the backyard.



Here are some fun things from here and there around the web...












Design Milk turned one of my favorite Oscar Wilde quotes into this pretty desktop wallpaper.

Cats delivering mail

If you also hate allergy season...

Dress made of math for a good cause

These drinks with aloe look super refreshing

Pigs in a blanket. FOR REAL!

Celebrity prom photos

My current favorite shirt that I've been wearing way too much lately. Loving that it supports a good cause too!

Loving these tips on cleaning your house for company... #10 is a great, #12 I've done that.

I can't stop laughing at these gifs of retouched cat photos and the story behind them. Maybe it's just a photographer thing, but it makes you realize how silly retouching can be sometimes.

Teresa sent me this hilarious festival going advice from Father John Misty, good stuff.


Sunbathers in Palm Springs, 1956, Photographed by Loomis Dean, Image via





No comments