Summer Hair Style: Braided Headband


Lately I’ve been making it my goal to only wash my hair twice a week. My new haircut has a lot of versatility in how I can style it and with a little (or a lot, let’s be honest) dry shampoo I can usually make it a solid 3-4 days without shampooing. One of my go-to styles for the weekend on day three or four of not washing has been to do a front French braid along my forehead. It’s relatively easy braid to master with a little practice and gets the now powdery hair out of my face.


What are your go-to summer styles? 

4 comments

  1. What's your favorite dry shampoo? I have yet to find one I like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE Klorane Powder (not aerosol) dry shampoo. Obsessed.

      Delete
    2. I LOVE Klorane Powder (not aerosol) dry shampoo. Obsessed.

      Delete