Friday Roundup


Well...it's been a busy few months. We have so many things to share and so many things to post and I promise, fun things are coming! But after getting the new design up, all I really wanted to do, was get back to normal and do a Friday Roundup.

As always, you'll find a wide variety of things I found interesting, entertaining, and informative this week. I mean, how many blog posts out there include links to the cutest beanie for babies as well as Op-Ed's on refugees? It's all about balance in life.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend. Teresa and I are going to a Friendsgiving hosted by some of our dearest friends and former college roommates. This month more than ever, it seems like a good time to be thankful for loved ones.

Beautiful engagement session with an Amish couple

I thought this was a refreshing take on HIV in regards to media coverage this week.

The cutest beanie, as mentioned above :)

Leo's lookalike

I keep trying to pull this look off...someday.

Drink more champagne! 

Have you started your Christmas shopping? These elegant, yet perfect for every day, fair-trade earnings are on my list :) More great present ideas to come, as I'll be doing a fair-trade gift guide next week!

Great article from Nick Kristof on refugees.

Also, the first Syrian refugees to arrive in Seattle. (Our friend's brother was there to greet them!)






4 comments

  1. Oh my gosh, that article about Syrian refugees arriving in Seattle! I am so proud to be from that city! Warms my heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I read it twice and cried both times. Jay Inslee, WA's governor is killing it right now, he has an Op-Ed in the NY Times and the Washington Post did a great article on him as well.

      Delete