Happy Birthday Audrey


I know it's a bit cliche to say that Audrey Hepburn is my favorite actress, but she's definitely at the top of my list. There really are so many reasons to love her. From her classic roles and iconic style to her humanitarian work, she was truly an amazing woman who used her iconic status to do good. Today would have been her 87th birthday.

While Breakfast at Tiffany's, Roman Holiday and Sabrina are wonderful classic movies, my favorite movies Audrey did are easily Two for the Road and Charade.


More importantly, I have a deep admiration for how Audrey chose to use her fame to promote causes she believed in. Audrey experienced UNICEF relief first hand as a child after World War II and her experience lead her to become a Goodwill Ambassador in 1989.  She spent the last few years of her life working tirelessly as an advocate for children around the world.



PS. Which Audrey Hepburn Character Are You? I got Sabrina :)

Top Image, Bottom Image

No comments