Something Exciting....#ImWithHer


Last week I had the opportunity to attend an event in Seattle in support of Hillary Clinton for President. My brother, Ryan, spoke eloquently about the 30/30 Project and what healthcare means to our family and then helped to introduce HRC to a VERY enthusiastic crowd! It was one of those days where you pinch yourself and say IS THIS REAL LIFE?



We don't talk much about politics on this blog (and we will keep it that way for the most part), but I've been a huge fan of Hillary for a very long time and was even more impressed with her in person. I couldn't be more excited to have my kids growing up in the era in which we have our first female president of the United States.


One of the things I was struck by at the event was how much it seemed like she was truly enjoying herself. The crowd loved her and she seemed very at ease and positive up front addressing the crowd. She is under a tremendous amount of stress but she sure does have stamina and seems genuinely excited about the prospect of the huge responsibility that may be ahead of her. I was impressed.


1 comment