Friday Roundup


Happy Friday! This has been a long and exhausting but very exciting week for me. My baby niece, Luna, was born yesterday a month early! She is small but healthy and will spend some time in the NICU. I'll post some pictures next week. :) We are so excited she's here.

Tomorrow is Patrick's birthday and the holidays are upon us so it's going to be a busy and festive weekend. What are you up to?

Here are some links to get us started:

What do you think of the new Pantone color of the year? I dig it (but green is my second favorite color and spring is my favorite season so there's that...)

These gifs made me smile.

Why some people get burned out and others don't.

Meaningful holiday gifts and guide to book gifting.

What a great idea.  

Loved this interview (Spokane represent.)

Table dressing rules and why to follow them.

Jenny sent me this and it's perfect.

(Image & Dried Citrus DIY)

No comments