Friday Roundup


Hello from a houseboat in Amsterdam! This is my view as I'm blogging this morning. That's the Mantelbaanstoren out the window. It's very chilly and starting to snow slightly. Jason and I are spending the month in Europe for a commercial project. If you follow me on Instagram, you might have seen that we were in Lisbon the last few days and it was beautiful and sunny! A nice break from Seattle, whereas Amsterdam weather has me feeling right at home :)

I might try and really live like the Dutch and cook this and this on the houseboat this weekend.

I'm eying this sweater, looks like the perfect color & weight for going winter to spring.

This article is speaking to me right now.

A foster parent who's gone above and beyond- Teresa sent me this, a great read.

This lip balm is keeping my lips happy in all this winter weather.

A different take on Ed Sheeran's "Shape of You" :)

I can't wait to get one of these rugs. 

Kate McKinnon as Ms. Frizzle? Yes please. (Teresa! Perfect for Mylo and all his questions!)

I'm loving Christina Ricci as Zelda Fitzgerald on Amazon Prime.

"The Only Three Things You Need to Clean Before Having People Over"

Washington Wine...just one of many awesome things about our home state right now.


No comments