Friday Roundup
































Happy Friday! It's been awhile since we've been blogging. Sometimes life happens and I don't even seem to have an extra moment to think. I spent a few days in LA, which was amazing to get out of the gloom of spring in Seattle and see some sunshine. It's been a busy week and the start of some fun new projects for me. But as always, a lot of stress and lack of sleep seem to come with new projects.

"I’m Wes Anderson, and I’m Directing This FBI Investigation Into Russia and the Trump Campaign"

Childhood dream job! (Yes, I was a huge dork as a child, and if you hadn't realized this yet, you must not have been reading the blog for very long)

Kick ass ladies to follow on Twitter

Freshen up your wardrobe for spring

I want this playhouse for myself

Spring drink

I binged the new podcast S-Town in a day an a half, have you listened yet? It was different than I thought it would be, but still great, the New York Times agrees. 

The question we've all been asking about Big Little Lies, well, apart from the big question of who died/who did it, that is, if you haven't already read the book.

Black women your history class might have missed


No comments